Highland Protection, LLC has operated in Ohio since 2009. We have worked hard to build a great reputation throughout those years. Highland has now entered the corporate world and is growing fast. We are a preferred employer now and offer excellent benefits and room for promotions.
Highland is a Certified Veteran Owned company through the State of Ohio and the U.S. Veteran’s Administration. We are members of several Chamber of Commerce groups, and our owner is part of OASIS as the VP of Security, as well as a member of several PISGS sub-committees.
Here are some of the benefits you can receive as a full-time employee:
• Individual Employee Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits Available
• 24/7 Legal/Attorney Protection through US Law Shield
• Paid INDOC Training (40 hrs)
• Free Continued Education
• Promotions from Within the Company
• Company-Provided Uniforms
We are looking for Full-Time and Part-Time people to apply for current and near future unarmed positions. No prior experience is required, we will train you for the job.
We ask that each applicant have the following:
• High School Diploma or GED (or getting GED within 6 months)
• Reliable transportation
• Reliable Communications (Must have a Smart Phone with a Data Plan for Company-Wide Communications)
• No Misdemeanors in last 12 months, or Felonies in last 3 years
• Be willing and able to work 1st/2nd/3rd shifts with open availability
It is simple to get started just click on the link at the top of the page or just under this announcement and it will take you to our secure website application. Once you complete and submit the application one of our friendly recruiters will contact you to set up your interview. We do accept walk-in applications, as well.
So If you are looking for a change, better pay, better training, and a family business atmosphere, join Highland and join the future.